April 3, 2017
Commencement of the Academic session 2017-18
The beginning of a new session is always an auspicious time a time for new hopes and renewed dreams.
“The school campus bloomed once again to receive new life with the echoes of the students.
The new session began with invoking the blessings and the divine wishes of Almighty remarked the new beginning. Many new members were welcomed to the Guru Nanak family. With the staff and students possessing interminable energy, the new session began in the way like never before……..
It is a very special day to make it more special, a wonderful assembly was conducted by the teachers for welcoming the students with lots of zeal and enthusiasm.
Many new activities were introduced this year which was a window opportunity for students to get acquainted with each other and show their talents.
Activities such as:-
1. Self Defense:- It makes a child physically as well as mentally fit. They can become fearful
and learn the ability to protect themselves. Students can build confidences, develop self discipline, improve physical fitness, self respect and create a warrior spirit.
2. Aerobics / Yoga:- Yoga develops focus and concentration. By practicing this children can learn how to exercise, develop confidence and create cornerstone values such as non harming, truthfulness, cleanliness and self discipline. They can even learn to act or react to situations.
3. Music:- Music develops the whole brain and a child’s imagination. Students can fight stress by learning to play music. For that special training such as how to sing and to play different instruments is being taught to the students to caliber their skills in music.
Apart from all these activities, students are given a choice to show their talents and to outcome from their fear.
“You cannot change The Circumstances, The Seasons OR The Wind.
But you can change Yourself”
For this different clubs has been introduced such as:-
1. Orator Club:- “Believe in yourself ”
We initiate this club to provide our young and budding orators with a strong platform to exhibit their charisma and skills. Students can boost the confidence, remove their hesitation and nervousness.
Getting involve in Orator club, students can say ‘Goodbye to fear of Public Speaking’
2. G.K. Club:- “Knowledge is learning something new every day. Wisdom is letting go of something every day”
General knowledge is the knowledge of every aspect of the human life which is very much essential for everyone, without proper general knowledge, our socialization factor become a little constrained.
So, we have introduced this club for the students to give them time to time updates of world across.
3. Remedial Classes: - Remedial classes are specially organized for the underachievers. Teachers help the students to take utmost benefits by starting from basic knowledge. Many students are benefited and shown good results.
4. Abacus:- Abacus has been introduced for better and faster calculation skills. It improves problem solving abilities and sharpens concentration.
5. Play way method of learning:- “Learning by Playing”
This method is adopted for the students from Nursery to Primary for the better teaching methodology and to make our students smarter.
- No Bag, No Homework for Pre- Primary.
- Personality Development Classes.
S - Say please and thank you.
M - Make friends and be thoughtful.
A - Arrive on time, prepared and ready to learn.
R - Respect yourself and others.
T - Try your best.