Request to Parents
- Parents may kindly ensure that the children attend the school regularly and punctually.
- Parents are requested to extend full co-operation to the school, so as to enable the school to do its best for the children.
- Parents should study school rules and ensure that their wards observe them at home also.
- Parents are requested to see the student's diary every day and make them, do the home work.
- Parents should also sign the result of weekly tests principal's or teacher's remarks in the diary after reading them. Failing to do this may put the children in trouble.
- The children should be encouraged to cultivate the habit of neatness.
- Criticism of a child's teacher or school in his/her presence should be avoided, because it causes the student to lose his/her respect for the teacher.
- Children should be guided to become useful members of home and society. Encourage them to be resourceful and to do their work themselves. Inculcate in them the idea of dignity of labour and moral virtues necessary for a successful career in life.